Unluckily almost two year olds and peanuts don't mix. Luckily it was only half a peanut he shoved up his nose. Unluckily, he also put his finger up making it so I couldn't get it and I made an appointment with the doctor. Luckily, crying creates boogers/slime to make it slide down and holding closed the other side makes it shoot out. Hooray no going to the doctor for Noah. Unluckily, I still had my regular appointment to go to. Luckily, I should only have about 6 more weeks left until another handsome "little peanut" joins our family.
Okay, so I was just going to leave the top part by itself, but I realized what kind of comments I would get from my family, so this is for the record. Most people will say that it is probably part of the mother's curse and they would be right. When I was about Noah's age I had to have a sponge medically extracted from my nose as well. I just hope that it is a once in a lifetime thing. If it is, then I am in the clear for awhile since Jaron put a pencil up his nose about a year and half ago and the eraser broke off. Again, luckily I was able to get it out without medical assistance.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Are you ready for the new guy? At least he won't be able to get to his nose for a while.
Post a Comment