This week we went back to the Aquarium to see the new South America Exhibit. It was pretty cool. I am glad that they got the new section. Jaron really liked the alligators and turtles. He also really liked the gift shop where he disappeared to for too long of a moment with cousin Ammon. We did eventually find them. Toddlers are quick little buggers especially when they see something they like. Needless to say my friend had an extra leash that she gave me a couple of weeks ago after an incident at the library and I am not afraid to use it. I was a little hesitant, but I just ask myself leash,serious injury, lost or dead? I choose leash.
My favorites were the anaconda, piranhas, and dart frogs. Noah liked them all. I really like in the new section how they have some tanks lower to the ground so that even if a child is in a stroller he can see the fish. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures.



2 comments:
Jaron looks so grown up. I am glad you had a fun time!
It looks like J is holding the fish. And that he is in heaven, so good job.
Post a Comment