Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mom

So I couldn't find a lot of pictures of just me and my mom, but I did find this one which kind of typifies my mom. This is us on the Screamer at Lagoon when I was about seven. My mom obviously has a sense of adventure and death defying acts being that she reared 8 children. She loves to be out and doing. She has always been a great example for me when it comes to dedication. She has always been dedicated to the Lord, our family, and the church. Which would be why she and my dad are now serving in Canada on their second LDS mission. I just want to express my appreciation and love that I have for my mom and all that she does for me. I love you mom.

I would also like to say that I am super lucky to have Glen's mom be a part of our lives too. She has a lot of admirable qualities. She is very kind and selfless. She is always willing to help out with whatever we need and she loves to do all that she can for her family. We have been blessed to live close to Glen's parents so that I have been able to learn of their goodness.

No comments: