HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
This week has been really nice. It has been nice to have Glen home and for him to not have work or school is quite a reprieve for both of us. On the 29th, we braved the yucky weather to go up to SLC for one of Glen's former roommate's reception. On the 30th, we got together with Trevor's family and had a murder mystery dinner. That was fun and the boys got along really well. I wish I would have brought my camera to get some pictures of Jaron, Noah, and Kyler, but alas, I didn't. On the 31st, Grandma Beebe took the older grandkids to the Princess and the Frog. I went with them and I was glad that I did. It was a bit creepy and dark, so I was glad that I was with Jaron. I just don't see how Disney thinks they can get away with all that Voodoo darkness in their movie and still get raving reviews. I guess it is a money thing. That night we went to Glen's family for a bit and them came home. We got the kids in bed and the Glen and I snuggled on the couch until midnight when we broke out the Martinelli cider, drank up, and went straight to bed. Happy New Year!! The rest of the week we just kind of vegged not doing much of anything. It was fabulous.



No comments:
Post a Comment