This last week I returned from Arizona where I was watching my nephew for my brother while he went to Africa to see my parents. It was really fun most of the time watching my son and his cousin interact. They are about 10 months apart, so they had fun. The nights were sometimes hard with a little boy that misses his parents and another little boy that decided to cut some molars. I would say the good times out weighed the bad. I got a couple of great picturs of the two boys playing and also some fun video.
While we were there we enjoyed going to the park, Burger King Playland, and just playing in the big play room. I must say the Cole liked to watch Wonder Pets when he was feeling sad and missed his parents. He would always come to me and say "teamwork, teamwork."
You know when women live together and their menstral cycle start to syncronize? Well, I think that children do the same thing with pooping. Everytime that one of the the boys had a poopy diaper the other would follow close behind. Consequently, I was changing a lot of poopy daipers in a row. I guess that was a good experience for me to prepare for the up coming baby. Maybe by some miracle Jaron will decide to potty train himself before the baby comes. That might be nice!
Anyway, I was glad to get home to see my hubby and just to be on my own turf again. I am also glad that we had that experience so the boys could spend some time together. Jaron still says Col sometimes when he hears something that sounds similar.



No comments:
Post a Comment